January Masterclass – 40s Forces Sweetheart Style Hair & Make Up Masterclass
40s Forces Sweetheart Style – Hair & Make Up Masterclass
£25 per person
Olives, Elm Hill (opposite The Glasshouse)
Sunday 27th January 4:30 – 6:30pm
Transform yourself into a 1940s Sweetheart for Valentines Day and make your very own Soldier boy swoon.
This workshop takes place over 2 hours in the historic surroundings of Olives on Elm Hill and will help you you create the classic 40s pin up style, glamorous, yet feminine.
We’ll show you tips and tricks to create a glamorous 40s up do, immaculate red lips and flawless porcelain skin. You’ll not only leave the class looking gorgeous, but with all the information to create your own glamorous looks at home.
Included in the class
- Victory rolls and faux victory rolls tutorial
- 1940s Make up tutorial including creating the perfect 40s lip shape
- Advice on curling hair and how to get a 40s style set at home.
- Information pack with tips and tricks to help you recreate the look at home.
- Refreshments served in vintage china.
There are also special discounts on Historical Sauces products for masterclass attendees.
As ever places are strictly limited. Complete the form below to buy your tickets with Paypal
THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT – TAKE A LOOK AT OUR OTHER UPCOMING WORKSHOPS